Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Okay, okay...I've been really lazy with my little blog here...so here goes:
I've been trying my hand at beading lately, some bracelets and dangly earrings. Its a relaxing hobby I think (I really like tiny things), but hard on the eyes and posture. I have given up on knitting, just for a bit now, because of course it is summer and I can't really think of warm scratchy fabric right now! Cooking is fun lately too-especially because Ed and I won a toaster oven when we went to his high school reunion, and being that I like little things, it is almost like using an "Easy Bake Oven" or something and I've been putting things like macaroni and cheese in ramekins.
I've also been going to some Cinemeurte films lately, like Ed's film Graveyard-hilarious and great (of course!).
I'm listening to Thor's Thunderstruck album right now and I swear one song has got to be Bon Jovi. Just doesn't fit.

No comments: