Saturday, May 07, 2005

Ed and I took Farley to have his hair cut today on Main Street and now he looks like Bambi crossed with a terrier, his legs are so long and gangly and sort of fly out to the side when he's running. Anyway, on the way back home after stopping in a few of my favorite clothing stores, we came across a fairly new electric bike store called Voltage Cycles and although not in the market for an electric bike found that they have tons of awesome toys and t-shirts including a bunch of both from Gama-Go. I bought a Gama-Go t-shirt a while back without knowing who they were just because I liked the little ninja cat on it and then was in search for some of their other designs. I was so happy today when I saw them all at this store. I bought a shirt with a big line art dragon breathing fire on it. They also have a bunch of Threadless shirts as well which are hard to find and are all designed by different people competing for best shirt design.

No comments: