Thursday, August 14, 2003

I spent over an hour in Textile Clearance House today searching for the perfect pattern for a summer dress. I know, its a bit late for that, but that will just make me sew faster,then I got really into chuckling over the costume patterns, and thought it would be fun to dress in Civil War gear-just joking. I poked around in the fabrics for a while and found some obnoxiously pink flowery cotton for my dress. There was a lot of cozy looking cordouroy and some pretty Japanese style prints as well. I've been trying to distract myself from the creepy power outage news coverage. I wish I hadn't watched Terminator 3 the other day... SKYNET! If you're wondering why so many links in the last couple posts, I've just learned how to do them from Ed, so now they're fun.

No comments: