Saturday, August 21, 2004

Just saw Napolean Dynamite today. It was great! The best movie I'd seen in a while. Nerds rule! Something I didn't know: Haley Duff-older sister to Hilary- is in it too.
It's been a rainy rainy day here, not quite chilly but milder than usual, grey skies, but the blinding heat was getting tiresome.
It's night now. Streetlights are glowy in the rain and the roads are shimmery, looks like evening in a TV show about the suburbs. I wore my sweater and fuzzy winter boots. I can't wait for fall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jess!
Yeah, the work friend in American Splendor is in fact awesome as well. The guy in Napolean Dynamite has such rad pants too. Slightly Hammer-pants-esque, upon which he has attached a strapped on zip up leg pocket, and into which he stuffs tater tots from lunch he'll eat later.